Controls Technician (Automotive) - Hiring This Week!
Posting ID: 7308193
One of the largest automotive companies in the country is hiring 4 Controls Technicians and Engineers for 2nd shift and 3rd shift positions in Bedford, IN!
This plant location is one of the leading aluminum die casting facilities in the world, and produces transmission casings, converter housings, heads, and small gas engine blocks that are used in a variety of vehicles.
This is a great way for candidates with 1-2 years of experience to establish a career with a globally recognized OEM!
- Provide floor support to issues that maintenance cannot fix.
- Assist in any electrical or engineering projects.
- Perform reprogramming and troubleshooting on PLC's and robots as needed. Company uses primarily Allen Bradley PLCs and Fanuc Robotics. They have 165 robots in the plant, utilizing these robots on about every piece of equipment to move product/material.
- Spend approximately 80% of time on the floor.
- 1+ year of PLC and Robotic Troubleshooting and minor programming experience (Allen Bradley and Fanuc are preferred but not required).
- 1+ year of experience in fast paced manufacturing environment providing support on floor projects.
- Experience in a Foundry/Casting/Machining environment; working alongside the Union; or with an Automotive company is preferred.
- Relevant degrees and/or certifications preferred.
Work Environment, Shift, and Pay:
- Candidates can work on either 2nd shift (2pm-10:30pm) or 3rd shift (10pm-6:30am), and will work every 2 to 3 weekends to meet production demands. Overtime is expected.
- Starting pay will range between $30-40/hour before overtime.
- With 1.5x and 2x OT involved, candidates can expect to make $95,000-115,000/year.
Interviews are being held this week - Apply today to learn more!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Sarah Page
Phone: (317) 567-6623