Material Handler-1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002018121
I am looking experienced material handlers. This is a local company in the Reading area. the pay rate is $17-18 per hour dependent on experience. If you or someone you know may be interested please contact me at 610-750-8384.
1. Material Handling
2. Pallet Jack Experience
3. Forklift experience
1st shift: 7am-3pm
Overtime as needed
• Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
• Ability to operate forklifts or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks plus within the factory.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
• Other duties as assigned.
forklift, shipping, Material handling
Top Skills Details:
Forklift, Material Handle, Shipping
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Fork lift certification a plus
• Ability to speak, read, and writes English fluently.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, meet deadlines and possess a can-do attitude.
• Must be flexible and able to change work shifts, work hours and work weekends when required.
• Candidate has to be a strong team player.
• Candidate has to be reliable.
• Lift up to 50lbs
• Able to bend, stoop, reach and squat
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joel Espinal
Phone: (610) 750-8384