Posting ID: JP-001979317
- We are looking for TCOM Install techs – folks that know how to run and terminate cable and phone lines
- Tip and Ring systems, 25-pair, punch downs, color codes, CAT5/6, etc.
- Also looking for basic NW experience – plug and play, WIFI/MIFI folks
- Additional notes:
- These techs are going to be performing work IN prisons. Must be comfortable with that.
- Will have escorts and be protected.
- MUST have reliable transportation – many of these sites are remote/rural locations
- Prefer for them to have their own basic toolsets – pliers, strippers, screwdrivers, etc.
- MUST disclose any nexus they have in Florida Department of Corrections
- Any relationship they have with incarcerated individuals – DOC will check and will remove anyone found to have a nexus which they did not disclose
- Will be working Monday through Thursday
- May have to travel on Sunday depending on location – in order to be on site on time Monday morning
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joel Medina