Posting ID: JP-001979551
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience in the Financial Investments Industry with asset management exposure required. Middle Office experience preferred.
• Extensive experience with Requirements Gathering and Documentation required.
• Extensive experience with leading, presenting to and working with executive Stakeholders required.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
3-5 years consulting experience preferred.
Facilitate workshops with varied stakeholder and user groups to agree on the requirements and solution design. Undertake detailed data analysis and identify incremental data requirements and help identify solutions. Be able to translate complex requirements and processes into simple and understandable documentation. Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards. Deliver detailed design documentation mapping out the end to end solution. Engage with project managers, business subject matter experts and technology systems owners to supplement existing business and systems knowledge to document current and future state processes and conduct change impact analysis. Documenting and owning business acceptance test cases. Executing detailed data-testing, validating results against documented requirements. Managing, reviewing, and analyzing testing issues and identifying options and recommendations. Supporting the business through execution of business acceptance/user acceptance test cases. Documenting of target business process and business readiness task list.
This is a high-profile role supporting a complex, mission critical middle office outsourcing program. The successful candidate will have experience of driving mission critical business change analysis in a highly matrixed, highly visible and high pressure environment, interfacing with multiple stakeholders including external service providers.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Creating/ updating business requirements for new and refined requirements.
• Working closely with the technical analysts to ensure business and functional requirements are correctly translated into technical specifications.
• Identifying and investigating unexpected behaviors / patterns in input and output data.
• Internal stakeholder management.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems/ processes and understand complex details.
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality solutions.
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their knowledge level.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
• Work closely with 'virtual' teams situated overseas in multiple locations; influencing, motivating and guiding where necessary.
• Extensive experience and a solid understanding of process mapping and system tools to create processes.
Middle Office Experience, requirements gathering
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shannon Alan