Posting ID: JP-001979345
Payroll Coordinator - contract with potential for full time hire!
We are seeking a Payroll Coordinator to assist the HR and Payroll department for our client in Marin County. This is a contract, but with strong performance and reliability can turn into a permanent position.
- Perform full-cycle processing, data entry, validation, reconciliation, and auditing for all assigned payrolls using an integrated HRIS/Payroll system.
- Enter, validate, and process employee time and attendance records.
- Preparation and completion of reporting, administrative processes, and data reconciliation and participation in quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Provide reporting, metrics, analysis, and research to management as needed.
- 1+ years of payroll experience (large company preferred, but not needed)
- Experience with UltiPro
- Full time with flexible start (7:30 - 8:30 start 8 hr shift)
- Onsite position
- $22 - $28 an hour DOE
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Garrett Owens
Phone: (707) 794-3291