phlebotomist - Austell
Posting ID: 7368049
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
* Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Maintain patient and specimen information logs
* Provide superior customer service to all patients
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Landon Killian