Posting ID: JP-001970586
Currently Hiring Water Mitigation Technician in Middletown, PA.
We are currently hiring a Water Technician for a restoration construction company based in Middletown, PA. This is a long-term, full-time opening directly with a company. Candidates will primarily use water-mitigating equipment to remove moisture and water damage from residential and commercial properties. Candidates may also perform clean up work after small fires in commercial buildings. Employees will arrive at the shop in the morning and use a work vehicle to drive out to varying work sites within 1 hour of the shop.
- Pay is $17/hr to start. Incremental annual raises - great opportunity to grow within company!
- Shift is typically 8am - 4pm (varying based on job sites)
- On-call schedule every three weeks for emergency restoration projects
- Previous restoration experience (water Technician)
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Wear PPE on site (Work boots required)
- Pre-employment screenings
1-2 Years of Water Technician experience required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Russ, Kenneth