General Laborer, $15+ Per Hour
Posting ID: JP-001979749
Aerotek is hiring Production Utility Associates for a company in the Toledo area!
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have 1yr of manufacturing experience
- Any prior steel experience is an added bonus
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and able to go up to 25ft
- Must be able to be on their feet entire shift
- Must be able to work all shifts and have flexible hours
- Employees will be evaluated by attendance, how well they learn and understand their assignment for the day and how quickly they learn the various jobs
- Steel environment, processing and slitting of steel coils
- In this position candidates should expect to work A LOT of hours
- Hours are based on customer demands for the week and the candidates will also know a week before what their working schedule will look like
- Monday to Saturday 7p to 7a or 7a to 7p OR hours could be 3p to 3a or 3a to 3p
- Candidates in this role have to be open to working all shifts and working a lot of hours
- 60 to 80 hours per week
- $15.80 starting pay
Call or Apply TODAY for more Information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Megan Johns
Phone: (419) 740-6233