Software Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002027504
Seeking to hiring a Software Test Engineer for a growing Medical Device company in the Dallas, TX area.
• Work in parallel with Windows software developers to create comprehensive test plans
• Develop and execute white box and regression test protocols on new product functionality and features
• Design and conduct engineering tests for data collection and analysis
• Develop and maintain test automation framework for multiple software applications
• Work with the Manager of Software Engineering to ensure that software releases are made available to meet established schedules
• Ensure software development tools, environments, build servers, and repositories are always functional and operational
• Maintain automated nightly build process on Jenkins based build server
• Continually verify that builds succeed and produce functional results
• Coordinate with tech leads to tag and create production builds
• Sign verified builds and drivers with EV certificate
• Other duties as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: West, Catherine