Posting ID: JP-001977466
- Read and review daily production schedule,
- Perform necessary line checks and assist with all types of changeovers/setups.
- Monitor cycle rates and machine productivity to ensure production schedules are met.
- Maintain quality and speed by continual adjustment of gauges that control temperature, pressure, trim, rolls and speed to material.
- Hand write reports
- Perform visual checks
- Make adjustments of alignments of prints on paper plates
- Operate a bagging machinery
- Troubleshoot machine when jammed and change films when needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Fred Bartuch
Phone: (708) 263-6574