Patient Access Representative/Medical Receptionist
Posting ID: 7304176
Aerotek is currently hiring for several different hospitals for Medical Receptionist/Patient Registration people in the Baltimore and surrounding area.
- 1 year of medical receptionist experience, OR Something related to medical front desk, medical scheduling, or patient access representative experience.
- Will be taking and placing calls to patients to help schedule procedures.
- Will be verifying insurance
- Completing pre-authorizations
- Will be doing light billing
- Will be helping to transfer calls to the appropriate departments
- Will be communicating with drs/insurance companies to verify insurance/procedures
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Molly Biewer