Posting ID: 7301359
The manager is looking for a Senior SCCM Administrator. Minimum of four years of experience managing Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM) required. This experience should include, but not limited to: Creating static collections, creating dynamic collections, composing queries, creating applications, creating application packages, creating diver packages, maintaining and updating Task Sequences, adding new models to a Task Sequence for bare metal OS and applications deployment, creating and configuring configuration Items, creating and configuring Client Settings and creating and updating boot images.
- Minimum four years of experience participating in an IT team greater than 10 members and involved with groups who experience transformational changes required.
- Minimum two years of experience using Group Policy to create new policies and maintain existing ones, required.
- Minimum two years of experience creating and managing the following objects in Active Directory: Computer, User, Group, and Organizational Unit, required. Minimum one year of experience creating scripts with PowerShell, required.
- Minimum seven years of computer user support experience in resolving issues and providing high level of service, required.
- Experience creating batch files, required.
- Experience deploying and administering operating systems images, required.
- Experience with network printing environments, required.
- Fundamental understanding of hardware and software installation and troubleshooting in a desktop computing environment, required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Microsoft SCCM certification preferred. JAMF certification preferred. Microsoft certifications in general preferred. Apple certifications preferred.
- Experience administering JAMF Casper Suite preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience administering virtual desktops using VMware Horizon preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience maintaining, creating, and configuring virtual desktop pools in VMware Horizon preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience with Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM), preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience in a clear and coherent manner preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in the resolution of problems preferred.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 or newer preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 deployment preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (client \ server experience) with Outlook O365 experience preferred.
- Experience with Mobile device management experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft licensing and Key Management Server (KMS) preferred.
- Experience with desktop local data backup solutions (e.g. MozyPro and CrashPlan) preferred.
- Cloud Storage experience (e.g. MozyPro, OneDrive, Box) preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux-based server systems preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience managing network file space preferred.
- Experience with Desk Side support within an academic environment preferred.
- Experience using incident tracking software and use of ITIL incident management practices preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Joseph Dunham