licensed health insurance agent
Posting ID: 7371395
-health and annuities license in the state of VA
-ability to work from home
-able to work a 2 month contract
Faneuil is a Business Processing company that has won the contract to service CareSource. These calls are from potential customers shopping for health insurance plans. They will be asking questions about customer needs and enroll them in the best plan. All candidates must be licensed in the state of VA.
- Enrolling Customers in CareSource Marketplace Health Insurance Plans.
- Educating Consumers About The Various Health Insurance Plans CareSource Offers.
Essential Job Functions
* Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine unemployment claim type and complete application with incoming caller
* Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
* Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
* Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
* Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
* Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
* Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
Test the Job Description: Can come from a retail background, customer service within metric driven retail store is okay for the position
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Abigail Patterson