senior firmware engineer
Posting ID: 7300120
* Responsible for the firmware and electronics development from prototyping to full production.
* Responsible for developing clean, maintainable and extensible code with test sequences for early prototypes, pre-production and production samples.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, multifaceted, and fun environment and be a positive agent for Change.
* Apply your knowledge of electronics, electrical engineering, computer science, and product development in order to be a Subject Matter Expert within the company.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure system designs are on spec.
* Managing projects with a customer-oriented mindset and providing feedback.
* Effectively communicate project status to necessary teams and escalate critical issues.
* Research and incorporate exciting new technologies.
* Engage manufacturing and Quality Assurance teams on reliability and safety.
* Work effectively with external software / app vendors to ensure final performance of hardware and software.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Rachel Rogero
Phone: (303) 224-4471