Travel Cable Technician
Posting ID: JP-001979685
This is a 100% Travel
Position, so all candidates must be prepared to be on the road for up to 6 months. Data Technicians will be performing telecom installations inside commercial/retail buildings for the entire duration of the project. This can include running and terminating data cable as well as installing network equipment. Technicians will be working in teams of two and assigned their routes to perform installations the day before. Each team will be issued a company truck or van, but are responsible for getting to Bentonville, AR.
- Technicians with experience in installing, running, terminating, and punching down Cat 5/Cat 6 cable to BICSI standards.
- Experience working inside commercial or retail buildings.
- Running Fiber
- Installing Wireless Access Points
- Installing physical switches.
- Experience working with CCTV
- Technicians must have their own hand tools for installing Cat 5/Cat 6 cable
- This is a Travel Position, so any travel experience is a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cody Graham