Sr. Automation Engineer
Posting ID: 7376891
Seeking a Senior Automation Engineer that will develop programs which require Process, Automation and Motion Control.
- 5+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of GMP standards
- BS in Electrical or Computer Science Engineering
- Siemens 7 - 1500 PLC programming utilizing TIA
- Siemens VFD experience a plus!
- Proven ability to work as part of a design engineering team to take a preliminary concept to build-able design
- including PLC hardware design
- instrumentation, control devices, network design experience
- PLC and HMI Programming
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kayla Malone-Uhler