Sr. QC Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002023787
• Perform analysis for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies according to SOPs and test methods.
• Perform environmental monitoring sampling and analysis of test results according to SOPs and test methods.
• Perform QC release incoming raw materials.
• Perform data analysis and trending.
• Procurement of CRO test services
• Coordinate lab functions (assay, tissue culture, stability testing).
• Create and/or update applicable controlled documents (SOPs, Logs, Forms, etc.) as needed.
• Write Standard Operating Procedures, Deviations, CAPA, Change Control, Test Methods, and other Quality documents.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields with 6-7 years industry experience
• Industry experience in a quality control lab setting with robust knowledge of ELISA and other bioanalytical techniques.
• Proficient aseptic technique; experience sampling cleanrooms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills are highly preferred to coordinate multi-discipline projects.
• Shrewd knowledge of laboratory health and safety (including HAZMAT) procedures.
• Keen understanding of lab environment, proper procedures, and facility maintenance.
• Highly collaborative and open to cross functional support.
• Knowledge of proper GXP procedures and controls.
• Understanding, compilation, and presentation of technical information.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hunter Belvail
Phone: (858) 877-2621