Posting ID: 7342917
LOOKING FOR GREAT WAREHOUSE FOLKS IN HAYWARD!
Material Handlers can $19/hour at one of the hottest companies in the Bay Area!
The Material Handler at Tesla's Energy Distribution Center will primarily move materials within the distribution center. Candidates will accurately receive, verify, inspect, count, stock and pick materials according to procedure while interacting with employees of all levels in different areas of the organization.
· Receive, verify, inspect, count, and stock materials according to procedure.
· Load and unload materials onto or from carts/pallets/racks for movement or storage, by hand or using material handling equipment.
· Maintain accurate counts and system records for all material transactions.
· Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly physical inventory cycle counts as required.
· Work with local supervisor and peers to continually improve processes and procedures.
· Maintain good housekeeping.
· Adhere to all safety practices and policies.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Joseph Navone
Phone: (510) 214-1672