Project Manager with Major Investment Bank
Posting ID: 7303997
***W2 Candidates Only Eligible - Third Party Vendors Need Not Apply***
We are actively searching for a Project Manager to join a front office fixed income technology team to support multiple regulatory initiatives.
- Compliance with enterprise project tracking requirements
- Project initiation, project plan, and project scope documentation
- Identification and refinement of requirements
- Tracking and reporting of project status and deliverables
- Tracking and coordination of project artifacts
- Management of the project roadmap
- Coordination with development teams on resource allocation
- Change Management (scope, dates, etc.)
- Communication planning and execution.
- Knowledge of market risk measures and analytics
- A programming background, particularly in an object oriented language. Even better if it is Python.
- Knowledge of MBS, underlying assets, and other structured products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new business concepts, identify problems and opportunities, and help recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Dedication, a sense of ownership, and a willingness to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Inquisitiveness, courage and persistence
- Ability to influence individuals and teams in a matrix organization without direct formal authority.
- Excellent teamwork skills combined with an ability to do productive work independently with minimal oversight.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: James Thomas