Posting ID: 7237810
Aerotek is currently looking to hire and Controls Engineer to do product design for a specialty manufacturer in Watervliet, NY.
- The primary responsibilities of a Controls Engineer are to play a vital role in designing, developing and maintaining broad range of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems or components by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability and quality.
- Implementation of a project from the idea stage to the design to completion, including testing and handover
- Design equipment, systems and conducts a test
- Research correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs
- To monitor equipment and improvise it for future features
- Install and program computer hardware and machine software in microprocessor-based systems.
Fabricate mechanical, electrical and electronic works and assemblies.
* Maintain inventory, records and credentials for systems.
- Mechanical Aptitude (Ability to design and work hands on with machines
- 5+ years working as a Controls Engineer in a mechanical manufacturing environment
- This profession may require a background in the following science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- BS Degree in engineering; mechanical, electrical, industrial
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD or any design software experience is require
- Good understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical system
- Knowledge with Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, motion control and drive programming
Interested candidates please email with an updated resume and please call 518-218-5889 to set up an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Ashley Schingo