Posting ID: 7367549
The Deck Electrician must have three (3) or more years experience in the electrical field - Marine applications.
1. Must be able to read and interpret shipboard electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, schematics, and work packages.
2. Work independently with proper instruction.
3. Proficient in the use of basic electrical meters and test instruments (volt-ohm meter, clamp-on ammeter, insulation resistance testers (mergers, etc.).
4. General deck electrician work. (i.e. layoff and mount electrical equipment and wireways; install cable penetrations in equipment , bulkheads, and decks; cable installation; cable terminations; and cut-in and hook-up)
5. Proficient in the use of basic electrician hand tools (i.e. Pliers, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, connector crimping tools, etc.)
6. Physically able to climb vertical and inclined stairs and ladders, crawl, bend, stoop, work at heights, and work in confined spaces.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Katie Joint