Posting ID: 7373266
- They will perform board level testing and minor troubleshooting as their primary task. They will assist in analyzing failure modes in order to provide feedback to management, service and engineering as needed. Their main task will be ensuring the tested board set output matches the manufacturing needs. From time to time they may be utilized in other departments as the workload requires. Help in other department will include soldering or de-soldering, basic circuitry rework along with basic electronics assembly or document creation. They will work in a fast-paced environment and must have the ability to multi-task and potentially perform a wide range of tasks daily throughout different departments as needed.
* Perform electrical circuit board testing
* Maintain needed test equipment for the task at hand
* Communicate feedback regarding witnessed failure or fall out in a timely manner
* Maintain self-motivation and efficiency to ensure efficient PCBA output for manufacturing needs
* Follow all manufacturing flow and process guidelines as indicated by management
* Identity and document trends in non-compliant devices or problems to report to management
- 1st Shift - 6:00am-4:30pm (Monday - Thursday)
- $20.00/hr - $22.00/hr
- Middletown, PA
*Positions are filling quickly! We highly suggest to apply as soon as possible.*
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Steven Cain
Phone: (717) 395-9915