$15/hr Work From Home Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7374146
Work From Home Customer Service
- 10AM-630 or 1130AM-8PM
- Sun-Tues, Thurs-Fri or Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat
- Training first 4 Weeks is 8AM-5PM
- 2 years of call center experience
- Must have own equipment- Computer & headset
- Must have high-speed internet (min 25mbps download/ 10 mpbs upload )
- NO CHROMEBOOKES
- No Time Off During first 90 Days and No Exceptions
- Handle inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities to verify eligibility and coordinate non-emergent transportation and/or paratransit services utilizing transportation. management systems in order to meet contract service levels
- Provide top-quality customer service experience to a diverse customer population.
- Schedule trips in the most cost effective manner
- Meet job specific key performance indicators and goals
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely and professional manner.
- Recognize, handle and refer situations of an emergent nature.
- Respond and document customer complaints.
- Provide support on special projects as needed.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Cory Major