REMOTE Customer Service Rep
Posting ID: 7342845
Aerotek is hiring REMOTE Customer Service Reps for a large medical research company in the Indianapolis area. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Quickly and efficiently respond to 50-60 incoming calls and faxes, identify how best to assist.
- Document calls in appropriate tracking systems, and handle/escalate calls per established procedures.
- Conduct insurance verification's to understand if patient's prescribed therapy is eligible for coverage.
- Possibly coordinate prior authorizations, investigate alternative insurance coverage, or other funding sources on behalf of the patients per the program specifications.
- Process patient applications of various complexities, and follow the programs specifications to determine their eligibility.
- Place follow up calls and respond to inquiries from patients and/or health care providers as necessary.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably call center, previous health care experience preferred
- Proven problem-solver
- High school diploma
- Ability to navigate multiple screens
- Microsoft Outlook and Office knowledge preferred
- Monday-Friday between 7a-7p and some Saturdays
- 6 month contract
- Start early November
- Work from home
- Equipment provided
Please apply directly to posting for consideration.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Barbara Rasdorf