Posting ID: 7338975
* Troubleshooting and repairing high and low voltage industrial equipment (80% mechanical/20% electrical)
* Duties may involve troubleshooting machinery and repair once they are down/preventative maintenance
* Mechanical aptitude/knowledge - repairing electrical or mechanical equipment, installing, aligning, and balancing equipment (will walk the candidate around the shop testing their knowledge on equipment and machinery and if they've worked on it before).
* Working with electrical and mechanical drawings/blueprints to determine how to fix and maintain equipment
* Replace and repair motors, drives, and conveyors as needed
* Troubleshooting PLC's (schematics and wiring diagrams)
* Ability to install and edit basic PLC's
* Responsible for taking care of preventative maintenance on industrial equipment
-Associates Degree in Electronics/Technology
-Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
-Working with electrical and mechanical drawings/blueprints to determine how to fix and maintain equipment.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Shane Jovanovic