Retail Sales Associate
Posting ID: 7368122
New Retail Sales Opportunity!
Looking to jump into a new role ASAP?
Position can start as soon as Saturday!
* Consistently demonstrate the highest level of customer service to ensure a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals
* Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
* Perform sales transactions via remote POS system quickly and accurately in accordance with established customer service guidelines
* Ensure returned merchandise is restocked to the correct product location and added back into inventory tracker
* Accurately keep track of inventory and communicate with ownership on production needs
* Maintain company standards of neat, clean and organized sales kiosk throughout shift
* Follow proper sanitation standards and protocols
* Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from restock to customer transactions
* Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
-The products are children gifts- need someone who can sell and talk with children (Daycare, childcare, etc. type of experience is highly encouraged)
-Someone who can work the shifts- very important!
-Previous retail experience and personality BIG
SHIFTS: (will be required to work 40 hours a week)
*Nov.14th - Dec 6th (Friday & Saturday (10am-8pm) and Sunday (10am-6pm) *exception to these hours on Black Friday (6am-10pm)
*Dec. 7th - Jan. 10th (Monday - Saturday (10am-8pm) and Sunday (10am - 6pm)
*Jan. 11th on they only require we have the booth staffed Friday - Sunday 10am - 9pm (6pm on Sundays)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Colin Braese