PCB Test technician
Posting ID: 7342756
My engineering services firm EASi Engineer is hiring on-site PCB Technicians at one of their major semiconductor clients!
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PCB Test Technician
- Strong background in Electronics - electrical degree if possible but not essential
- 5 years experience of testing at the component level for complex PCB/PCBAs
- Must be able to read complex electrical schematics
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Semiconductor experience
- Strong background in RF
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brian Frapolly