Posting ID: JP-001980804
• This Team at is looking for an audio engineer to support a video production studio out in
o Filming and creating the video content for the App, it is not live video production. They produce about 30 episodes per week of on demand workouts
o The studio is a high volume output facility that produces high quality content. It's a highly technical facility so when it breaks, it's a big problem
• Working with feature film equipment to produce high quality content for. This would be on the production side, not the post production side.
• This person would be supporting the engineering team for this video production studio
o SAN (Quantum) – producing 1 TB content / hour
o Camera c700 telemetric robotics control
o Clear -Com headset system
o Final Cut Pro 10 (editing)
o Audio – all Pro cut tools
o Five channel, all local (high speed)
• Familiarity with Asset Management Systems (they use Prime Stream). It’s a true Production Asset Management Systems, not just Media Asset Management. So if a candidate has a Production Asset Management experience, that’s preferred.
• Currently, the team doesn’t have a ton of knowledge in how traditional broadcasting would work, so it would be nice to have someone with that knowledge that could potentially help them improve some of their systems
o Someone from animation experience could also work
o With the volume of work, someone from an ad agency experience or working on trailors would also be a good fit
o Audio live and audio post-production audio
• It’s important to know the production of these “episodes” doesn’t require a ton of “creative” thought process to it. If you take a look at what the videos are like, they’re just filming the workouts, adjusting the music or audio if needed, potentially cutting things in and out (but not totally likely) and then sending the assets over to another team to clean up then release
• If someone is hardcore Avid (media composer) or Premiere (video editing), it likely won’t work.
• While they’re primarily looking for someone to cover for Audio Engineering, if they’re a jack of all trades and have a willingness to learn, this could be a good fit. Attitude is really important to this team.
audio engineer, video production, audio, post production, video engineering, audio calibration software, live production, broadcast
Top Skills Details:
1. 5-10 years of experience as an audio engineer, specifically working on video production sets (can be live or broadcast)
2. Talent, aptitude and attitude. Willingness to learn, work hard, and be a part of a team is huge. There should be no egos here. Bring in your experience within the audio space and be willing to learn other aspects of the video production space, including video and infrastructure. Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
3. Experience with the following base band engineering (or equivalent and must be willing to work with Apple’s studio tools): camera, recording, networking, fiber channel, storage, live audio and post production, mic set up, storage (quantum) envision video routing, converters, robotic control, etc. See specifics below.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brandon Budde