Posting ID: 7308781
Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing process improvements, shop methods, and procedures, and troubleshooting issues involving plant equipment and tooling. The ME will assure conformance to quality plans, procedures, and in-process quality checks. You will lead Cost of Quality reduction efforts, analyze product losses, concessions, etc. This role will interact with direct customers to address quality concerns and continuous product improvements.
- Develop and implement process improvements to reduce costs through plant and equipment cost benefit analysis
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis for changes to process and/or equipment
- Support Quality Management Reviews and other quality reviews
- Be responsible for QMS Gap Assessment Tasks
- Analyze and establish data collection points at key process areas
- Troubleshoot shop issues involving equipment, machinery, and tooling and lead solution implementation
- BS in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Strong electrical design ability
- Strong utility electrical industry knowledge
- Strong computer skills- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Garvin Haughey
Phone: (918) 877-7906