3rd Shift E&I Technician
Posting ID: JP-002025941
Are you looking for more exposure to PLC's and Automation?
Do you have 3-5+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience?
You will be responsible for the preventative, electrical and mechanical maintenance on all production
machinery and equipment within the facility. The main focus of the E&I Technician is to troubleshoot
diagnose and repair automated systems, robotics and PLC's, but will also include mechanical maintenance as
needed. Job duties include:
* Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics to make repairs.
* Write, implement and troubleshoot PLC code on new and existing production equipment.
* Troubleshoot and replace VFD's, encoders, servos and sensors as needed.
* Set-up and install new production machinery within the facility.
* Utilize a variety of electrical testing equipment to test, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
Shift 3rd: 9:30PM - 6:00AM ; Sunday - Thursday
$27.50 - $31.50/hr based on experience
* AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation Technology or Electromechanical Technology preferred
* 3+ years of electrical experience from an industrial environment required
* Experience with PLC's and robotics preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nielson, Kyle