3rd Shift Production Workers Needed
Posting ID: 7304009
Immediate Packaging Operator Openings!
Now seeking packaging operators in the Edison, NJ area! Candidates will be responsible for working on packaging lines and handling FDA regulated materials. This is a food manufacturing environment and attention to detail is very important.
- Long- term
- Full time hours
- Must perform inspections of packaging components to provide assurance that products meet defined specifications.
- Must be capable of lifting filled packaging items and loading onto finished goods pallet.
- Check products and report any defects or issues
- Responsible for packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organized appropriately
- Sets up and operates packaging machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
- Adjusts and cleans machines.
- Documents work performed as required. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
Beneficial to Have:
- 1+ year's experience packing experience
- Reading, writing, and English Comprehension skills
If interested call 7324471645!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Gabriela Alvarado-Fallas