Posting ID: 7303758
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C++ with a background and experience in embedded real-time software development. This position requires an individual to support existing, new and next products.
Our Senior Embedded Software Engineers - C++ are responsibilities for:
* Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
* Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
* Review code and design documents
* Integrate and validate new product designs
* Interface with hardware design and development
* Assess third party and open source software license documentation
* 3+ years of experience in embedded software engineering
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE with embedded software experience, or equivalency
* Solid programming experience in C and C++.
* Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
* Excellent knowledge of operating systems, VxWorks, Linux, GreenHills Integrity, Unix, Windows and/or other signal processing, control systems, digital video/audio, working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP/UDP, RS-485, RS-232, low-level driver development and/or 1553 protocol a plus. *
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: DaMontre Wilbern