Pre Approval Specialist
Posting ID: JP-001976755
NFM is looking for a Pre Approval Specialist who will work with their Loan Partner and Processing team. The main function of this role is to pre approve borrowers and meet with clients to approve and explain the process. They will be collecting borrower information while also calculating income and refinance options. This position is in office in Lynwood WA.
- Work with borrowers
- Create down payment options
- Calculate income
- Calculate refinance options (self-employed borrowers)
- Meet with clients to review and explain pre-approval process
- Candidates will NOT be handling loan file or conditions
Mortgage, income calculation, Mortgage loan, income tax, loans, Customer service, Phone handling, Filing, Collection, Microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Mortgage industry experience (1-2+ years)
- Experience calculating income for borrowers
- Have their NMLS
- Experience working heavily with self-employed borrowers
- Familiarity with FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA guidelines
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Aquino, Richard