Posting ID: JP-002017862
Currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team in the NW!
In this position, you’ll be supporting existing and new clients in the NW region of the US! As an Account Manager, you will create long-term partnerships with our clients, ensure client retention and high levels of satisfaction and loyalty, and identify and pursue opportunities to expand our relationship.
• You will develop a strong understanding of the client’s business which includes knowing how their revenue cycle process functions, their vendor relationships, and develop a strong understand of their key business objectives and how our products aligns with their objectives.
• You are expected to have a comprehensive understanding of each client’s program agreement and provisions, including program configuration and guarantees.
• As new clients join onboard you will undertake activities to create and maintain strong relationships with employees of levels at our client’s sites, and work closely with our internal sales team to transition new accounts from Sales to Implementation to Account Management. This will include collaborating with the implementation team to successfully onboard new clients and resolve any barriers to the targeted go-live date.
• You will monitor go-live dates and account performance relative to contract provisions and forecast expectations. You’ll communicate changes to the Finance team and escalate any performance concerns promptly to management team.
• Post-implementation you will maintain the Program Configuration; track all program configuration changes and other significant events over the life of the account.
• As the voice of the customer, you’ll collect and report client feedback, and identify and coordinate onsite or remote trainings for the clients after the program goes live.
• As a business partner with our clients, you will create and execute annual client account plans with specific objectives tied to retention, satisfaction, loyalty, and revenue, and collaborate with your clients to identify and drive new product/revenue opportunities which also improve our clients’ overall success. Part of this will be to contribute to the creation of a client scorecard and report results to management monthly and quarterly.
• You’ll create and maintain a client issues log and work cross-functionally to resolve issues promptly and escalate issues to management team as appropriate.
• You will review and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual client performance reports; support clients in understanding data and performance results and our value and return on investment.
• You will collaborator with our internal Product team and provide feedback on client product requests and opportunities to meet with clients to conduct research/feedback sessions.
• You’ll also collaborate with Marketing on a client activity schedule including webinars and events.
• You’ll facilitate the annual compliance review process and coordinate the proposal, contract modifications, and the renewal processes with Sales Operations.
• And, of course, we’re growing, so this list may adapt and change over time!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BS or BA in Business Administration or a related field is required, however in lieu of a degree we’ll expect an additional 4 years of applicable work experience.
• 5+ years of account management (or similar) experience in the healthcare revenue cycle industry working with hospitals and/or large physician groups and ancillary care providers is required.
• Experience with patient accounting or finance solutions are highly desirable, along with general knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
• You should have superior client relationship building skills at an executive level, the ability to communicate clearly with both written and verbal forms, and interpret and communicate data and program performance metrics.
• You must have the ability to create and achieve account plans and objectives as well as promptly resolve issues, and be self-motivated and have initiative to tackle projects independently.
• You’ll need work collaborative in a cross-functional team environment.
• Most of all, you must be flexibility and able to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
• You’ll be expected to travel 50-75% of the time. When you’re not traveling, you’ll be working from your home office remotely and must be self-directed and comfortable working as a remote employee.
For more info, please contact Deva at 503-403-1882.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Guy, Deva