*100% Remote* Senior DevOps Engineer
Posting ID: 7339122
In this role, you will act as a senior member of the IT Eng Platform team, which manages the global AWS and VMware environments and all Data Center compute and storage. You will work as an SME on many key projects and initiatives and will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest cloud technologies.
What You'll Do
● Support our AWS and other Cloud environments
● Build-out our Cloud Management Platform self-service catalog to provide multi-cloud
services for our teams
● Help build an x-as-a-service portal for all of our services
● Work on multiple IT Eng Platform projects, operating as the Subject Matter Expert managing the project requirements, scope, and timelines
● Act as an escalation point for the Operations teams and other IT teams on issues relating to AWS
● Create and maintain detailed documentation
What You'll Need
● Minimum 3 years of advanced AWS experience (EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Lambda, GuardDuty, SageMaker, EFS, Config, CloudFront, RDS, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, ALB/ELB, etc.)
● Minimum 5 years of advanced Linux system administration experience
● Minimum 5 years of Python, Go or Ruby experience
● Minimum 3 years of Terraform, CloudFormation, Salt, Puppet and/or Ansible experience
● Good understanding of networking fundamentals (VLANs, firewalls, OSI model)
● Good understanding of security fundamentals, including the principle of least privilege
● Nice to have:
○ Experience with VMware vSphere
○ Experience with GCP
○ Cloud Management Platform (CMP) experience (VMware CAS, RightScale,
○ Kubernetes deployment/management and/or Docker-based development
About The Team
The IT Eng Platform team provides highly available, scalable and secure compute and storage for all of our customers. We are a diverse team and dynamic group who are extremely passionate about cloud computing and cloud security.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Sophia Mourelatos
Phone: (415) 343-6035