Remote Customer Service $17-18/hr - CA Residents
Posting ID: JP-002025493
Unemployment Assistance Representative
Pay: $17/hr ($18/hr for bilingual Spanish speakers)
Contract Length: 3 Month contract
(with chances of extension based on demand)
Start Date: Monday, March 1st, 2021
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Training: 1st Week Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Work from Home (employee must be a full-time resident of California)
- Call center supporting California unemployment.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- “Bring your own device” systems should be running a fully patched modern OS such as Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher. Additional minimum specifications include:
- Intel Core i5 Processor with 8GM memory
- 256GB hard drive
- Windows 10 or other fully patched modern OS
- Minimum of 1 USB Gen 2 or newer port (for wired headset)
- 1 RJ-45 connection for wired network connection to router
- Wired headset and microphone with a USB Gen 2 or newer connection
- Internet Connectivity:
- Wired internet connection from computer to router or modem
- Download – 20 Mbps minimum
- Upload – 5 Mbps minimum
- An attestation of speed is required. Each agent shall access www.speedtest.net and submit a screen shot of the results.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072