.Net Developer - 10 Month Contract
Posting ID: JP-001979217
10 month Contract .NET developer (remote flexibility for someone who lives or is open to moving near East Chicago, Indiana.
C2C Available - Must be within 30.00-50.00 pay rate.
Agile - Daily stand-up at 8:30.
Have 3-5 years experience in systems analysis, converting user requirements into program changes, system testing, and installing programs into production along with break/fix responsibilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of VB.NET; Microsoft SQL Server TSQL.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS
• Experience coding complex object oriented programs (VB, C#, Java, C++,.NET)
• Demonstrated skills in organization, prioritization, time-management, and decision-making
• Good oral & written communication skills with ability to conduct meetings
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills/technologies readily
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server tool Stack of:
- SSIS (Integration Services)
- SSRS (Reporting Services)
- MDS (Master Date Services)
Have 5-10+ years experience in systems analysis, converting user requirements into program changes, system testing, and installing programs into production along with break/fix responsibilities. Must have Financial application support experience (in the Steel industry preferrable).
• Good knowledge and experience in the SDLC (System Design Life Cycle) including working with business people in gathering requirements, designing, developing, unit testing, user acceptance testing and post install support
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Server tool BI Stack of:
- SASS (Analysis Services – OLAP and/or Tabular)
• Good knowledge and experience in Data Warehouse design (Kimball Group) of:
- Dimensional Modeling
- ETL Design
- Dimensional and Facts Maintenance
• Good knowledge of using MS Excel in Analytical and Business Intelligence Environments.
• Good knowledge of using SharePoint in Analytical and Business Intelligence Environments.
• Knowledge of database design including the ability to write complex queries
• Familiarity with code version control tools
• Working knowledge of financial applications.
.net C#, Ssis, Ssrs, asp.net, Vb.net, Sql Server
Top Skills Details:
2. VB.Net or C#
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- This is a 10-MONTH CONTRACT.
-This team consists of about 12 people
* Current project work consists of migrating away from legacy applications (VB.Net to C#). The team also operates in and agile structure with daily stand-up
- The finance team (this team) oversees several mission critical projects that have high visibility from Leadership. In other words, do well and you'll be on leaderships radar.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mason Keebler
Phone: (260) 459-8035