Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7373114
Customer Support Representative
We are looking for a Customer Support Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues and inquiries with proper training provided.
- Pay: 16/hour (overtime offered)
- NEED reliable transportation.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing quality customer service
- Providing support to customers daily, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Responding to any incoming phone calls from customers or top clients
- Coordinate and expedite customer inquiries to other departments for resolution
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and ensuring the customer is satisfied
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts
- Responds to customers verbal and/or written inquiries
- Growth opportunity internally
- At least 3+ years in a consistent Customer Support position
- Strong attention to detail, strong verbal communication, able to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Ability to work remotely if needed (dependent on shift)
- High School Degree or Higher- Requirement
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Hannah Zwaan