Project Manager - Industrial Construction
Posting ID: 7336931
** Project Manager or APM or Estimator (Industrial Construction) opportunity in Gardena, CA **
(Contract to Permanant)
Seeking a professional with a working background in industrial tank, coating, piping, painting, etc. as this is an Industrial High Performance Coatings And Commercial Painting Contractor.
Willing to consider those with any relevant experience with at least 3 years and up
Project Manager and Estimator responsibilities:
- Develop and manage existing and new accounts. Project Manager - Estimators will assume existing business and will be expected to build new relationships with targeted accounts.
- Review architectural plans and specifications. Prepare comprehensive estimates, schedules of work and proposals.
- Utilization of estimation software, existing database and Microsoft programs.
- Responsible for projects from start to finish means Project Manager - Estimators will estimate a project, keep track of it until it is awarded, schedule work flow, work with existing team (Superintendents, Foremen, Equipment Manager, Warehouse Manager, etc..) to prepare for the project start, and manage the project until it is completed.
- Project Manager and Estimators ultimate responsibility to assure project success.
- Review architectural plans and specifications.
- Prepare comprehensive estimates, schedules of work & proposals. Utilize estimation software, existing database & Microsoft programs.
**How to Apply**:
If you are interested in applying to this job opportunity, please apply directly to this job posting and contact Aerotek Recruiter; Makai Lui at (714) 347-1237. Email me () your updated resume to be considered. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Makai Lui
Phone: (714) 347-1237