Posting ID: JP-002023419
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Creating digital marketing (paid/owned/earned) from insights to implementation and developing integrated marketing campaigns that encompass the entire spectrum of digital experiences.
· Shaping customer experiences across all digital touchpoints – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and distributed branded content, including animated and live-action video.
· Thinking conceptually, in partnership with Digital Art Director, during brainstorming and idea generation.
· Partnering with agency account management and clients partners to ensure digital campaigns/programs meet business objectives and align with brand and technology standards
· Collaborating closely with Art Directors, CX Designers and Project Coordinators throughout concept development, presentation, and execution.
· Working closely with other copywriters to shape the vocabulary for communicating in channels across various lines of business.
· Representing the IHA team in both internal and client presentations, effectively communicating both strategic quality and creative rationale.
· Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints.
Portfolios will be requested from selected candidates.
Copywriting, Copy editing
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· Digital marketing campaign experience
· A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications:
· 4+ years of digital marketing/advertising experience
· 3+ years as a Copywriter
· A killer book showcasing digital-marketing creative excellence across a broad spectrum of media touchpoints
· Well versed in creating for social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Vine, Spotify, Pandora, etc.
· Expertise in the craft of copywriting that connects emotionally and rationally through digital touchpoints.
· Deep understanding of brand and the customer, and the ability to convey that understanding through impactful, engagement-driving digital experiences (financial services experience is a plus)
· Expertise in digital marketing creative best practices for delivering customer-focused communications that grab/earn the customer’s attention
· Understanding of best-in-class execution of digital marketing with operational compliance
· A diplomatic approach to providing feedback and critiques
· Core skills in relevant copywriting software platforms
· A willingness to look beyond the day-to-day work stream and seek out opportunities
· A commitment to ongoing, productive collaboration and teamwork with agency teams as well as with client partners
· Expertise in holistic digital engagement across all channels, platforms and devices
· Marketing agency experience and/or a combination of in-house/client-side experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kristina Gekova
Phone: (212) 588-5895