Customer Care Representative
Posting ID: 7337569
We are currently looking for A Customer Care Representatives to support their short/long term disability and life insurance department.
To be successful in this role, it is critical that representatives are consultative and attentive to customer needs and professional and proficient in handling questions and changes over the telephone. They are accepting of a structured work environment that includes specific shift start and end times, as well as specific break and lunch times, so that we can ensure our service standards are achieved. This includes routine call quality monitoring and regular feedback and coaching from their manager.
- Answer incoming phone calls from claimants who are calling in for statuses on payments, or if the claim is approved and if the payment is issued.
- Taking calls from beneficiaries on the insurance life side to see if the payout has been sent.
- 95% on calls, 5% on emails - must be able to multi-task, after call wrap up/noting, mostly inbound vs outbound
- Reporting time for folks who are out on FMLA.
- Candidates will also be doing telephonic claims over the phone. If the customers have never filed a claim, the customer service representatives will be responsible for entering their information, name, and where they work.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Richard Aquino