Order Entry Inventory Associate
Posting ID: 7303100
Data Entry/Order Entry Inventory Associate
- Assist as needed in all shipping functions (i.e., scheduling pickups with shipping companies, processing Service Now tickets for shipment, package equipment, and recording shipments in Service Now, etc.). Ensure that the addresses in the FedEx machine are accurate. Coordinate with appropriate personnel to have addresses updated in Service Now.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Assist as needed with reviewing the various team assignment groups and ensure proper disposition of tickets to provide the quickest and correct solution to our customers.
- Assist with delivering local shipments to our Hanover campus and satellite offices.
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet quality specifications
- May direct and teach others how to preparing outgoing and receive incoming shipments
- Contributes daily to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be a team player that is willing to help others.
- Assist as needed with monthly warehouse audits in ensuring our inventory matches our records in Service Now Asset Management and accounting has accurate information reconcile as required.
- Participate as needed on RMA Returns and work on the Returned Equipment Queue to ensure equipment is returned and disposed of as needed.
- Update and oversee all aspects of asset records after shipment or delivery in Service Now asset management system. Verify assets are correctly assigned to the correct operating company, division, and office, so accounting has accurate info for new and previous assets that are disposed of monthly.
- Work closely with the Allegis Client and Mobilization team and make sure all equipment is built to needed specifications and quality standards per visible checks and notes in the Service Now requests.
- Work with the Allegis Group Office Transition team as needed and oversee new office orders and equipment relocations, make sure equipment orders are pulled, equipment ordered if not in stock, ship to arrive on the requested arrival date. Maintain inventory as needed for phone switch builds; work with office transition team members as needed. Assist in scheduling pickups of previous assets as offices close or relocate and assign them correctly in Service Now Asset Management to show where they go once received.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Arianna Jarvis