Posting ID: 7304942
Aerotek is excited to be partnering with a well-known and growing company that is a leader in the disinfectant world! They are looking for a mixer/blender to join their team for a long-term role that offers growth!
- Manufacture batches for liquid fill lines per itemized protocols and in specific order.
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders.
- Bring product to QC team to ensure quality is high on product
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
Must have skills: HS Diploma or GED
Shift: M-F 11PM-7AM, sometimes having up to 10 hours of overtime a week & weekends
Pay: $14.50/hr. and $0.50 raise after 3 & 6 months based on attendance and productivity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an updated resume to '' so I can set you up for an interview right away!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Brittany Passerell