Insurance Processing Associate **REMOTE, ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING!**
Posting ID: JP-002023519
TRAINING SCHEDULE: 9am to 2:30pm, for the first 2 weeks. Will move to 40 hours per week after.
REGULAR SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, need to work an 8 hour shift between 7am and 7pm. Flexible with the schedule as long as work is completed.
Individuals in this position are responsible for maintaining workbaskets in imaging systems to ensure documents are processed within the deadlines set forth in the Business Rules. Individuals must possess a clear understanding of each mail process and how to update the servicing platforms. This position requires the ability to problem solve and sustain workflow volume while maintaining production standards.
Insurance Processing Job Description:
- Entry level insurance processing position responsible for updating insurance information according to defined business rules
- Understanding insurance documents and the lender placed process
- Follow procedures to ensure information is updated accurately and product Policy Procurement
- Enter new policies in the system and make sure they attached to the right file
- Answer questions from internal teams when needed
- Mainly a data entry role focused on making sure that each policy is in the system
- Verify that it is the correct policy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stepp, Nicholas