Medical Laboratory Assistant
Posting ID: 7375201
Performs computer data entry, result lookup, generates laboratory customer test reports.
* Processes specimens using established policies and procedures, follows infection control policies consistently.
* Performs limited customer testing following appropriate policies and procedures.
* Answers and resolves telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
* Performs specimen collections according to department policies and procedures.
* Assists in the direction of the workflow of the phlebotomy staff.
* Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
* Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
* The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
* The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Hannah Majkrzak