Posting ID: JP-002024547
Seeking for a Technical Consultant to join our team.
Permanent Full-time position, 40 hrs work week, no c2c and must be able to work under our W2.
We're trusted by some of the most well-known and respected Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world including Pfizer, Rite Aid, Staples, and American Express. By using the no-code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are empowered with
the ability to rapidly automate and transform their business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive company results, regardless of technical skillset.
How you will contribute:
As a Technical Consultant, you will be engaging with our customers post-sales to develop software solutions on the platform. These applications help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. Your primary responsibility will be to implement and build applications on our automation platform while working closely with our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Immediately impact clients by partnering throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, develop and implement custom software solutions using Decisions’ automation platform.
- Lead discussions with external clients to understand their business processes and technical needs.
- Propose conceptual technical solutions and make changes based on the client’s feedback in an Agile environment.
- Design, build and launch new relational data models in production.
- Develop APIs to integrate with multiple systems.
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Collaborate with client’s technical teams and business users as needed throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Skilled at working with clients to define business processes and gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Not an order taker; asks “why” questions and solve the right problems.
- Passionate about technology and enjoys continuously learning.
- Successful on cross-functional teams; has built products using agile methodologies.
- An excellent communicator and is comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You’ll Bring:
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field/degree
- 1+ years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting
- Agile software development practices, pair programming, stand-ups, planning sessions, and sprints
- Experience working with relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IMB D2, or AWS Aurora.
- Knowledge of relational database design or database modeling
- SQL skills - writing queries, joins, views, etc.
- Knowledge of software testing practice; Test-driven development, setup and execution of automated test suites within a continuous integration framework
- Experience developing integrations using APIs such as REST and SOAP, JDBC connections, and web services
- Web servers and application servers such as IIS, Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, and JBoss
- Amazon Web Services (AWS); Artificial Intelligence (AI), Analytics, Machine Learning, Google Cloud, Application Integration, Database, Developer Tools, Management & Governance, and Elastic Containers
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Paid lunches
- Personal career and skill development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dedicated and passionate co-workers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance
database, SQL, css
Top Skills Details:
2 years experience working within the SDLC
1 year of experience in gathering requirements, technical documentation, and/or creating powerpoint slide decks for customer presentation
1 year of experience working with databases.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The candidate must be technically competent, an excellent communicator, detail oriented.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Din Nim