Engineer Technician III
Posting ID: JP-002018577
Engineering Technician - McLean, VA
This job family is responsible for providing support to engineers on technical projects and/or products.
- Collects, maintains, organizes, compiles, and manipulates technical data. May create, build, assemble, modify and/or repair prototypes.
- Prepares engineering documentation, reports, drawings (sketches/flow charts/diagrams/schematics, etc.).
- Performs mathematical calculations per engineering specifications.
- Undertakes analyses of data where guidelines are provided.
- Recommends alternative solutions to problems and obstacles.
- May set-up and conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering analysis. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.
- Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.)
- This is an intermediate level position where incumbents have a good knowledge of the job, and company policies and principles.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate approach.
- Contributes to the implementation of organization's goals and objectives.
- Decisions and achievements may have direct effect on project schedule.
- Interacts daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups.
- Occasionally interacts with outside customers. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Farace, Anthony