Posting ID: 7306360
* Develop software components for next-generation cyber security platforms.
* Develop components for cyber security platforms that apply rigorous methods to detection and reverse engineering of malicious content in software.
* Conduct technology evaluation and trade-off analysis.
* Define system requirements and specifications, design and implement computational algorithms, select and integrate open-source components as required, and code and test components.
* Work effectively with small, high-powered teams to achieve on-schedule performance.
* Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science or related degree
* 2+ years of experience in complex software system design and development using assembly language, Java, C, C++, and Python.
* Algorithm design, implementation, verification, and testing.
* Multithreaded programming and performance optimization.
* Experience with Linux-based Operating Systems such a Red Hat, CentOS, and Ubuntu.
* Experience with git-based repository systems such as GitLab and GitHub, and tools such as JIRA.
* Experience with Intel, ARM, and Industrial Control System (ICS) processors, and operating systems
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: John Monkam
Phone: (703) 818-2024