Posting ID: JP-001980974
Design and implement custom industrial control systems from the concept through delivery.
- Design cost-effective control systems for custom machinery, including hardware
design, programming, safety analysis, and technical documentation.
- Identify technical challenges and seek creative solutions by drawing on available
- Coordinate with shop personnel during the electrical assembly of control systems
- Participate in control system debug and provide on-site installation and training as
required by project specifications.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience with the following:
- Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLC Programming experience
- AutoCAD Electrical or Solidworks Electrical
- Experience either working at a custom build machine company or with industrial machinery in general
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Davin, Samantha