Posting ID: JP-001976512
I'm currently partnered with a growing company in the Gene Modification and Pharmaceutical development field. This company is looking for someone to come in an establish a US market. They have been established in Asia and Europe for over 10 years and are now ready to take on a new frontier. This is a great opportunity to get in with a company to help build out the frame work of the sales team and establish yourself as a leader!
- Managing all aspects of sales to clients you are responsible for and ensuring clients satisfaction;
- Preparing and conducting presentations to clients to introduce our products and services;
- Communicating with clients to receive feedback and request and coordinate with our teams to provide customized solutions;
- Coordinating product inventories related to sales and clients you are responsible for; and
- Preparing and submitting various internal documents and reports on a regular basis.
Sales, business development skills, pharmaceutical, biological science, life science, marketing strategy, product sales, crm software, Customer service oriented, Contract, PowerPoint
Top Skills Details:
We are currently seeking a motivated Client Manager to join our Sales Team in the US. You will be a team member in building our success and will be interacting with clients to introduce our products and services, receiving feedback and requests from clients and coordinating with our technical and business teams to provide customized solutions. You can have the flexibility to work remotely or at one of our office locations.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s (MS) degree or equivalent in biological/life sciences, laboratory management, Bio/Pharma business marketing or related discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred. Experience with molecular genetics or transgenic mice is particularly preferred.
- A minimum of one to three years experience in laboratory research or product sales related to biological/life sciences in industrial or academic settings is preferred. Sale experience with successful records is preferred.
- Highly effective at overcoming objections and obstacles with strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in interactions with individuals or groups in-person or via social network and other communication media including online presentations, such as via pre-recorded or live interactive video meetings.
- Demonstrated skills with word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint presentation and other office applications required.
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Excellent technical writing and demonstrated effective written communication skills are required. Multi-lingual skill is preferred.
- Be able to travel in the US and internationally with expected travel time of 10% or more.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lumm, Adam